Formalities at Council Meetings
- Comments at Council meetings should be directed to the Mayor or member of Council presiding at the meeting.
- Introduce yourself - please clearly state your name and address before making your comments.
- Be sure to speak loud enough so your input can be clearly heard.
- The Mayor may be referred to as "Your Worship", other Council members as "Councillor".
- Delegations are limited to 10 - 15 minutes.
Request to Appear before CouncilYou may request to be scheduled as a formal delegation to Council, should staff be unable to address your situation or concerns.
Requests are made in writing to the Corporate Officer and should be accompanied by background information on the issue you wish to address.
Your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted by the Corporate Officer.