CLAIM YOUR HOME OWNER GRANT ONLINE (E-HOG)
B.C.’s Homeowner Grant Centralization
Eligible residential property owners can now claim their 2022 homeowner grant with the Province.
As soon as you receive your property tax notice, you can apply for property tax deferment.
Remember - B.C. municipalities no longer accept applications.
How to apply?
- Apply online at gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant
- Apply 24/7 using a voice recognition self-serve application: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700, option 3
- Or to speak with an agent, call toll-free at 1-888-355-2700, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, excluding statutory holidays
- You will need your Social Insurance Number and tax notice
Property tax deferment:
- For more information and to apply online visit gov.bc.ca/propertytaxdeferment
- Call 1 888 355-2700 for assistance.
Applying online is quicker and secure.