2020 Grants in Aid
The application deadline for 2020 Grants in Aid has been extended and will be accepted up to Friday, November 22, 2019; $10,000 has been allocated towards the 2020 budget as per District of Hope Grant in Aid Policy #203-06. The budgeted funds are to be distributed amongst the applicants, at Council’s discretion.
Applicants must provide the following details:
Services of the applicant must:
- strengthen and enhance the well being of our community;
- promote volunteerism;
- be a District of Hope and area registered non-profit society.
Services of the applicant must not:
- offer direct financial assistance to individuals or families;
- duplicate services that fall within the mandate of either a senior government or a local service agency;
- be part of a provincial or national fundraising campaign
Applications are available at the District Office or here on our web site.